Log in now for access to this member-only content.
Financial technology, commonly known as “fintech,” consists of software, businesses and processes that provide financial offerings through the use of expanding technology in the modern world. With a rapidly developing technology landscape, along with new regulations, protections, risks and forms of currency, the fintech space is intertwined closely with the world of privacy and data security.
This topic page provides news, guidance, resources and tools covering financial technology and the impact it has on the privacy space.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.