Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
Log in now for access to this member-only content.
Often, a privacy and data protection “team” in a small organization means one individual, who may have other responsibilities, doing their best to follow the laws, and implement policies and practices that protect consumer and employee privacy. Particularly in the digital age, following the laws of all the jurisdictions in which a small business operates can be a complex undertaking.
The IAPP understands these people need all the help they can get. This topic page to help with tools, tips and guidance.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.