Log in now for access to this member-only content.
When it comes to protecting intellectual property, ensuring productivity and identifying bad behavior, employers have many tools available to them. Employers of all sizes are, increasingly, using these tools to monitor employees’ IT use. But their use poses legal risks and challenges—particularly for multinationals. Organizations should be aware of the legal restrictions that apply to in the jurisdictions where they work.
This topic page aims to help you balance organizational security with employee privacy laws throughout the globe.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.