Log in now for access to this member-only content.
Businesses continue to be responsible for protecting their customers’ data, regardless of the cloud services they may engage. Finding the right cloud service provider, creating an appropriate contract and managing the relationship are all integral to taking advantage of all the benefits of cloud computing while protecting organizational data. Organizations need to work closely with cloud service providers to establish clear responsibilities for data protection and create mechanisms to monitor the activities of providers. This topic page offers tools and insight to get you on your way.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.