Why you should take Artificial Intelligence Governance Professional training
Businesses and institutions need professionals who can evaluate AI, curate standards that apply to their enterprises, and implement strategies for complying with applicable laws and regulations.
Who should train
Any professionals tasked with developing AI governance and risk management in their operations, and anyone pursuing IAPP Artificial Intelligence Governance Professional certification.
What you will learn
AIGP training teaches how to develop, integrate and deploy trustworthy AI systems in line with emerging laws and policies. The curriculum provides an overview of AI technology, survey of current law, and strategies for risk management, among many other relevant topics.
Foundations of AI
- Basic elements of AI and machine learning.
- Different types of AI systems.
- AI technology stack.
- History of AI and evolution of data science.
AI impact on people and responsible AI principles
- Core risks and harms.
- Characteristics of trustworthy AI systems.
- Ethical guidance.
Current laws and standards
- Existing laws.
- GDPR intersections.
- Liability reform.
- The EU AI Act.
- Emerging global laws.
- Risk management frameworks and standards.
AI development life cycle
Responsible AI governance and risk management
- Interoperability with other operational risk strategies.
- AI governance principles.
- AI governance infrastructure.
- Mapping, planning and scoping AI projects.
- Testing and validating AI systems.
- Managing and monitoring AI systems.
Ongoing issues and concerns
- Legal issues.
- User concerns.
- Auditing and accountability issues.
See the course outline for more details on each learning module.
Click below to see lists of available trainings in the modality that matches your schedule and learning style.
Beware of unauthorized trainers
If you are considering training with a company that is not the IAPP or an IAPP Official Training Partner, be careful. Unauthorized trainers often guarantee – erroneously – you will pass the exam and may wrongfully claim to be authorized by the IAPP and/or use our logo and official seal illegally. To see if a trainer is authorized, view our list of IAPP Official Training Partners worldwide. If the training company is not on our list, you risk being duped out of your time and money, and being less prepared for your exam.