Log in now for access to this member-only content.
Are you a data protection officer? Are you trying to staff your DPO position? You’ve come to the right place. This DPO Toolkit has a number of resources that should be instrumental in performing this vital role in the privacy field.
From a sample job description to research on how much training is required of a DPO to get baseline GDPR knowledge, the following set of resources is free for IAPP members and is constantly being updated.
You may also want to avail yourself of one of the more valuable IAPP member benefits: The IAPP Privacy List. This listserv may deliver a lot of email to your inbox, but that email will be filled with valuable advice from your peers in the privacy and data protection community. See what questions other DPOs are asking, and tap into the vast knowledge base that exists among the IAPP’s membership around the globe.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.