Now accepting speaking proposals for the 2024 Forum
The IAPP Asia Privacy Forum is returning for 2024, and we’re looking for privacy professionals to submit proposals for breakout sessions. Present your experience and point of view for this solutions-oriented event with a strong focus on operations in Asia.
Call for proposals closes 4 Feb 2024.
We are seeking engaging speakers with strong perspectives on everything from operational details to national and global policy on critical topics such as:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- The China Personal Information Protection Law.
- Building privacy-enhancing technology into your privacy program.
- The future of cross-border data transfers.
- Privacy career and training.
- Privacy program development, including audits and navigating data breaches and enforcement actions by regulators.
- Privacy law comparisons, such as GDPR vs. APAC Privacy.
- Adtech and digital marketing.
Speaking has its benefits
Seize the opportunity to give back to the community and share your expertise. You will also:
- Gain exposure with the world’s largest privacy association.
- Elevate the profession by sharing your knowledge.
- Receive a complimentary pass to attend the conference.
Staying ahead of the evolving world of privacy in Asia
We were joined by hundreds of privacy professionals in 2023 for our biggest IAPP Asia Privacy Forum yet. The Forum brought together the industry’s most forward-thinking leadings, from regulators and legislators to privacy officers and executives. Speakers shared their regional perspectives on global privacy issues and discussed the most pressing topics affecting privacy in Asia today, including privacy concerns with the use of artificial intelligence and the developing field of data ethics.
Access presentations from Forum 2023
Sessions provided a chance to learn operational practices and recommendations for further developing a privacy operation. Attendees gained insight on the evolving regulations landscape in China, India, Thailand and across the region, as well as an understanding of operating in today’s multinational environment and managing cross-border data flows.
We were proud to announce the IAPP Vanguard Award winner for Asia at the Forum: Lanx Goh, the global head of privacy at Prudential. The Vanguard Awards honor privacy professionals from five geographical regions whose pioneering work is helping to shape the future of privacy and data protection.
Lively discussions and networking activities brought the privacy community in Asia together. We hope to see you for next year’s IAPP Asia Privacy Forum.