How to Build a Privacy Program
Log in now for access to this member-only content.
Like navigating your way through the plethora of privacy-related laws and regulations, creating or further developing a privacy program is no simple thing. An effective and successful privacy program is built not just on knowledge of the relevant laws and how to comply with them, but also on proactive strategies, persuasion, political savvy, adaptability and a passion to get an exciting new organizational function up and running. It’s a tall order.
This topic page offers tools, guidance and research to help you achieve your goal.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.