TRAIN FOR ANSI/ISO-ACCREDITED CIPT CERTIFICATION
Why You Should Take Privacy in Technology Training
Data privacy regulations worldwide require privacy protections be built into products and services. IAPP Privacy in Technology training, aligned with the ANSI/ISO-accredited CIPT certification program, will provide you with the knowledge to recognize privacy threats and skills to apply technical strategies to mitigate privacy risk throughout the software and systems development lifecycles.
Who Should Train
Software developers, information security professionals, data architects, privacy engineers, network and cloud engineers responsible for incorporating privacy controls into technology operations and product development. Training helps with career advancement and preparing for CIPT certification testing.
What You Will Learn
Privacy in Technology training teaches technology and data professionals how to understand and integrate strategies and techniques to minimize privacy threats. The curriculum includes privacy-by-design principles; implementing data- and process-oriented strategies to support privacy policies; and managing threats from AI, location tracking, etc.
Foundational Principles in Technology
- Apply privacy risk models and frameworks.
- Employ value-sensitive design principles in product development.
- Understand the data lifecycle.
The Tech Pro’s Role in Privacy
- Comprehend the fundamentals of privacy-related technology.
- Detail the privacy-technology relationship.
- Understand the technologist’s privacy responsibilities.
- Employ privacy by design principles.
Neutralizing Threats and Enhancing Privacy
- Recognize privacy threats and violations in the data lifecycle.
- Understand privacy risks associated with intrusions, decisional-interference and self- representation.
- Secure software.
- Apply privacy-enhancing technologies and strategies.
- Identify privacy objectives.
- Spot privacy risks in software.
- Apply privacy design patterns.
Technological Challenges for Privacy
- Identify privacy risks of automated decision making.
- Understand privacy impacts of tracking and surveillance.
- Recognize privacy concerns of anthropomorphism, ubiquitous computing, and mobile social computing.
Purchase your CIPT training singly or in a cost-effective bundle of IAPP products. Click below to see lists of available trainings in the modality that matches your schedule and learning style.
Save $325 by purchasing the bundle, which combines training and certification with IAPP membership.
Privacy in Technology online training.
One-year IAPP membership.
CIPT sample questions (digital).
CIPT certification exam.
Two digital textbooks.