Last Updated: August 2018
This series written for The Privacy Advisor by the team at Radar is about establishing program metrics and benchmarking your privacy incident management program. Radar provides purpose-built software designed to guide users through a consistent, defensible process for incident management and risk assessment. A significant volume of incidents involving regulated personal data is processed through the Radar platform, and that number grows every day. The Radar team will provide analysis of data incidents’ metadata in an effort to help privacy pros gain valuable insights, benchmarking metrics, and best practices to use at your organization in your continuous efforts in preventing, monitoring, and remediating incidents and associated risks.
- Beyond data breach: Why every incident matters
- Data protection is a team sport: Benchmark data tells the story
- Surprising stats on third-party vendor risk and breach likelihood
- From incident to discovery to breach notification: Average time frames
- How does your privacy program measure up? New Year's resolutions
- Was 2017 the 'year of the breach?'
- Benchmarking incidents involving regulated data as the GDPR looms
- Benchmarking response: The state(s) of privacy incidents
- Full disclosure: Benchmarking data reveals the human error in privacy incidents