Original broadcast date: December 8, 2022
How do you simplify, scale and optimize your data lifecycle to embed privacy within that process? To address this challenge, organizations should take the easiest path toward compliance, which requires building automated data privacy workflows, from inventory to retention to deletion. In addition, it takes a cohesive approach to privacy risk when enforcing regulatory compliance, protecting consumer data rights and eliminating data leakages.
Join BigID Chief Privacy Officer Heather Federman, CIPP/US, and Product Marketing Director Verrion Wright as they discuss how privacy teams can adapt to the organizations’ data lifecycle to achieve compliance.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to align advanced data discovery and inventory for privacy protection.
- How to develop an end-to-end approach to data lifecycle management to mitigate privacy risk.
- Strategies for implementing privacy automation.
- Zachary Foote, Programming and Speaker Coordinator, IAPP
- Heather Federman, CIPP/US, Chief Privacy Officer, BigID
- Verrion Wright, Director, Product Marketing, BigID