Original broadcast date: December 1, 2022
Privacy programs have long struggled with three main problems: Getting visibility into product plans early enough to weigh in while there’s still time to do something about it; understanding data flows and uses; and, unfortunately, being seen as a compliance function that bogs things down. But laws and regulations are coming in hot, and time is money. In this webinar, learn how to turn these problems around and future-proof your program so it can respond to uncertainty with the people and tools you need to keep pace in this ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- How to strategically give your privacy team the visibility and tools necessary to prepare for not just today but the next five years.
- How to run your program in a way that enables the business but still gets privacy right.
- How to avoid future blind spots for your team by building a privacy culture that collaborates cross-functionally and efficiently scales.
- Selena Lefebvre, Programming and Speaker Coordinator, IAPP
- Angelique Carson, CIPP/US, Director of Content Strategy, TerraTrue
- Chris Handman, Co-founder, COO, TerraTrue
- Ruby Zefo, CIPP/US, CIPM, FIP, CPO, AGC Privacy and Cybersecurity, Uber