Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Log in now for access to this member-only content.
In October of 2013, amendments to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) came into effect, bringing the FCC’s notice requirements into conformity with the FTC’s prior express written consent standards under the Telephone Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act (TCFAP). The changes created new compliance challenges for businesses, particularly in terms of consent. This topic page contains tools and guidance to help organizations comply with the amended rule.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.