Organizational Privacy Policies
Log in now for access to this member-only content.
Examples of consumer privacy notices can be found all over the Internet. However, organizations need to address privacy on a number of other fronts with inward-facing organizational privacy policies. From handling employee data to use of mobile devices to treatment of customer information, having the right policies in place can make all the difference … of course, you also need employees to know about and follow those polices (some ideas on how to tackle that here), but putting the right policies in place for your organization is the first step.
Here, the IAPP has collected examples of organizational policies that involve the handling of customer and organizational data, with some tips on creating the right policies for your organization, in an effort to inform the process for your organization.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.