Original broadcast date: 12 Jan. 2023
Join ObservePoint's Senior Director of Product Strategy, Cameron Cowan, as he discusses marketing realities and privacy concerns presented in the OECD report, including:
- What exactly are dark patterns? What are the current definitions and implications?
- Why is understanding dark patterns important to data privacy, particularly consent?
- Where's the line between dark patterns and experience optimization?
- What can and should brands be doing to stay on the right side of that line?
- Jordyn Hardy, Programming and Speaker Specialist, IAPP
- Cameron Cowan, Senior Director of Product Strategy, ObservePoint
- Sam Valind, Senior Data Architect, Room & Board
- Anna Lazzarini, Senior Manager, Digital Operations, MSC Industrial Supply
- Mell Santa Lucia, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP, Sr Manager, Marketing Privacy Stewardship, Dell Technologies