Last Updated: November 2020
This is a five-part series aimed at helping global privacy professionals better understand the operational impacts of Brazil's General Data Protection Law. The series addresses the LGPD in its current form, taking into account that, once formed, the national data protection authority, the Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados, is authorized under various articles of the law to issue guidance on interpretation and expand upon certain provisions.
- Part 1: Processing, rights and DSARs
- Part 2: Security, secrecy of data, good practice and governance
- Part 3: International transfers
- Part 4: Data protection officers
- Part 5: Enforcement mechanisms and sanctions