- Fangda Partners' Gil Zhang, CIPP/A, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP, and Kate Yin take a look at China's Personal Data Protection Law draft bill and examine its similarities to the EU General Data Protection Regulation in this piece for Privacy Tracker.
- IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP, breaks down the arguments for and against Prop. 24 made by advocacy groups, newspapers and lawmakers, as well as the concerns privacy practitioners have about implementing the CPRA in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- IAPP Senior Westin Research Fellow Henriette Tielemans dives into the European Data Protection Board's stance on binding corporate rules following "Schrems II" and how the process to obtain them is "fundamentally different" than other data transfer mechanisms in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- The IAPP infographic outlining the 10 most-impactful provisions of the California Privacy Rights Act ballot initiative gives a snapshot of the potential business impacts if the act is adopted and enters into force January 2023.
- In the second installment of a white paper series by the IAPP and EY, privacy leaders discussed their top priorities in the immediate response to the pandemic, as well as the introduction of new health safety protocols, the shift to remote working and contact-tracing efforts.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.