We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five, most-read stories of the week.
1. Privacy Perspectives: Encryption, redaction and the CCPA, by Steve Toew
2. Westin Research: GDPR compliance: Hits and misses, by Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US
3. DPO Confessional: GDPR one year later: Looking backward and forward, by Rita Heimes, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM
4. The Privacy Advisor Podcast: Year one of GDPR was 'unprecedented,' by Angelique Carson, CIPP/US
5. Privacy Perspectives: The GDPR, one year on: What about ePrivacy? by Müge Fazlioglu, CIPP/E, CIPP/US
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.