We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five, most-read stories of the week.
Though May 25 lands on a Saturday this year, much of this last week involved data and reflections on the one-year anniversary of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. But don't forget about the California Consumer Privacy Act. That's very much top of mind still.
- Resource Center: Introducing the IAPP GDPR Genius
- Privacy Perspectives: The twists and turns of the CCPA class action, by Jim Halpert and Andrew Serwin
- Resource Center: The GDPR at One Year: What We Heard from Leading European Regulators, by Caitlin Fennessy
- Web conference: Tracking CCPA Amendments and Benchmarking Readiness
- The Privacy Advisor: At hearing, US lawmakers consider anti-trust's role in privacy regulation, by Angelique Carson
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.