We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Daily Dashboard: "Chrome to phase out third-party cookies"
- Resource Center: "US 50-State Statutory and Legislative Charts"
- Privacy Perspectives: "A proposal to help resolve federal preemption," by Alston & Bird Senior Counsel Peter Swire and Future of Privacy Forum Policy Counsel Pollyanna Sanderson
- The Privacy Advisor: "Washington state hearing debates reintroduced, controversial privacy bill," by IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant
- Daily Dashboard: "State lawmakers to reintroduce Washington Privacy Act"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.