- In the first of a 10-part series examining the top operational impacts of the California Privacy Rights Act, IAPP Legal Research Fellow Cathy Cosgrove explores the new California Privacy Protection Agency's potential structure, authority and approach provided under the law for The Privacy Advisor.
- The Daily Dashboard reports New Zealand's Privacy Act 2020 has taken effect.
- The Daily Dashboard reports India's Parliament will finalize the Personal Data Protection Bill "very soon."
- IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant has the details on the European Commission's upcoming Digital Service Act in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- The Daily Dashboard reports the EU offers a new alliance with the U.S. on data protection.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.