We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tech: "Guidance for a cloud migration PIA," by Dataguise Senior Vice President Enterprise Privacy Solutions Sagi Leizerov, CIPP/US
- Daily Dashboard: "COVID-19 privacy updates from UK, Germany, US and more"
- Daily Dashboard: "Video conferencing app addresses privacy concerns"
- The Privacy Advisor: "GDPR ushers in civil litigation claims across the EU," by IAPP Editor Angelique Carson, CIPP/US
- Privacy Tech: "Synthetic data offers advanced privacy for the Census Bureau, business," by RedTail's Kate Kaye
Photo by Franck V. on Unsplash
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.