- IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US, reported on the California's attorney general changes to its FAQ page to reflect new requirements on do-not-sell requests.
- The Daily Dashboard reported U.S. President Joe Biden issued an executive order that calls for scrutiny in mergers and data privacy.
- Thompson Hine Partner Steven Stransky, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, looked at the ins and outs of the newly enacted New York City biometric data protection law for Privacy Tracker.
- Immuta’s Chief Legal Officer Andrew Burt, Research Scientist Alfred Rossi and Senior Privacy Counsel Sophie Stalla-Bourdillon explored regulatory guidance and how organizations can best comply with EU anonymization requirements for The Privacy Advisor.
- The IAPP will host a web conference July 27 to discuss the intersection of privacy, antitrust and big data, and how to avoid scrutiny under this new theory of liability.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.