We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Resource Center: "White paper — 2020 Global Legislative Predictions," by IAPP Managing Editor Michelle Clarke
- The Privacy Advisor: "Absent guidelines, many questions on facilitating DSARs," by Squire Patton Boggs Associate Anna Ciesielska, CIPP/E, and Squire Patton Boggs Partner Rosa Barcelo
- Resource: "An Introduction to Privacy for Technology Professionals," by Executive Editor Travis Breaux, CIPT
- The Privacy Advisor: "How the CCPA impacts civil litigation," by Jenner & Block Associate Allison Douglis and Partner David Saunders, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "How to make your GDPR and CCPA data-management operational," by ABB Senior Counsel of Data Privacy Piotr Foitzik, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.