- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Data Protection Board adopted two opinions on the European Commission's draft U.K. adequacy decision during its 48th plenary session.
- IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant reported for The Privacy Advisor on the latest developments in the Washington Privacy Act.
- As part of its Global Privacy Summit Online 2021 web series, the IAPP will host the LinkedIn Live event "Non-Stop Discussion of the One-Stop Shop" and provide clarity as to when it applies.
- In the Daily Dashboard, The Wall Street Journal reported the National Intelligence Council's "Global Trends 2040" suggested privacy will be nonexistent as technologies, specifically those driven by artificial intelligence, evolve in the years to come.
- The Daily Dashboard also reported the National Institute of Standards and Technology launched its Privacy Workforce Public Working Group and is seeking privacy experts to join the team who will create the NIST Privacy Workforce Taxonomy’s content.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.