- The California Privacy Protection Agency is drawing closer to finalizing California Privacy Rights Act regulations. IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported on the latest details.
- Berkeley Center for Law and Technology Executive Director James Dempsey outlined the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's prior approach to multifactor authentication.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California sided with LinkedIn in its lawsuit against a firm that scraped data from the professional social network.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the California Privacy Protection Agency launched a 15-day comment period on the modified CPRA draft regulations.
- The IAPP published a graphic that provides an overview of EU institutions, the nature of their roles, specific areas of responsibilities and current leadership.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.