- The Daily Dashboard reported the Court of Justice of the European Union rendered a decision clarifying how indirect disclosure of sexual orientation data is protected under Article 9 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Daily Dashboard reported a recent U.S. regulatory filing from Meta reiterated a likely suspension of EU services for Facebook and Instagram users if an EU-U.S. data transfer agreement isn't finalized soon.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball recapped the California Privacy Protection Agency's meeting and gathered board members' takes on the proposed American Data Privacy and Protection Act.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the Indian Parliament pulled the draft Data Protection Bill from consideration.
- BigID Chief Privacy Officer Heather Federman, CIPP/US, discussed the pitfalls of multifactor authentication after a leisure night out resulted in a lost phone in this piece for Privacy Perspectives.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.