GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Why You Should Take Asian Privacy Training
Asian economies are major growth engines with unique data privacy laws, regulations and practices. Offered through IAPP Official Training Partner Straits Interactive, Asian Privacy Training, the principle training course for the CIPP/A certification, teaches laws that govern data use, collection, and transfer in top Asian markets.
Who Should Train
Privacy professionals responsible for compliance, cross-border data transfer, and internal data protection in Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Singapore. Whether you are based in those countries, operate in them, or sell to their residents, CIPP/A training will raise your value to your organization and prepare you for certification testing.
What You Will Learn
CIPP/A training provides a detailed examination of regional and international data privacy laws and principles that govern data use in Asian markets. You will learn their respective data privacy principle frameworks, data subject rights, and the elements of personal information.
- Understand modern privacy principles.
- Identify the elements of personal information.
- Attain adequacy in international jurisdictions.
Asian Data Protection Laws
- Learn the major regional laws and enforcement bodies.
- Know the legislative history of privacy in those jurisdictions.
- Compare laws and practices between jurisdictions.
Privacy Principle Frameworks
- Study differences in protections and principles.
- Learn data subject rights.
Straits Interactive, an IAPP Certified Training Partner, offers CIPP/A training in different modalities to accommodate various learning style and schedules. They include instructor-led, live classroom and live online training. Click here to see a list of currently available modalities.