WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assists Corporate Privacy Officer and Senior Privacy Specialist with drafting, reviewing and updating HPHC’s privacy policies and procedures, and providing companywide and focused privacy training to key business areas
- Reporting to the Corporate Privacy Officer, serves as a key HPHC privacy subject matter expert on corporate projects as assigned; leverages knowledge of federal and state-specific privacy regulations, health plan operations, information technology and project management methodology
- Under the supervision of the Corporate Privacy Officer, support breach misstep/exposure/potential breach management and reporting process including investigation, mitigation, and fulfilling internal and external reporting requirements
- Support business units with inquiries about HPHC’s processes for safeguarding member information
- Assists Corporate Privacy Officer and Senior Privacy Specialist with annual organizational privacy risk assessment and tracks assessment process and results of corresponding corrective actions.
- Conducts privacy risk assessment for new business projects and initiatives and recommends/implements solutions that align with corporate objectives as well as state and federal regulations
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in privacy and the health care industry required
- CIPP, CIPM and CISSP credential preferred.
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
- Annual Mini-Grant of $500 donated to a non-profit organization of the employee’s choice
- Educational Reimbursement
Application Submission Information:
Go to: careers.harvardpilgrim.org,select Search All Jobs, locate the Privacy Specialist