The SPACE team (Security, Privacy, Accessibility and Compliance Engineering) in Microsoft’s Artificial Intelligence Group (IA) is looking for an experienced Privacy Manager to work directly with Microsoft’s AI engineering teams to make sure our products are privacy compliant. We support over 7000 engineers working on products that have broad reach across Microsoft products and are at the forefront of innovation. Products include Cognitive Services, Azure Machine Learning, bots, Cortana, Bing and Microsoft search platform, Microsoft speech platform and several user personalization and big-data platforms. This is “THE” place to be for privacy.
Candidates should have privacy expertise, be highly motivated, and passionate about user trust. Strong cross collaboration skills, and the ability to positively influence engineering teams is a must. Candidates should have proven experience applying privacy requirements to engineering solutions, beyond standard risk and compliance management.
- Privacy advisor to engineering teams, providing deep privacy expertise on user consent, data collection requirements, data storage and processing.
- Perform technical privacy reviews across our products that meet privacy requirements and provide alternatives to meet business objectives.
- Propose new features, functionality, and tools to drive improvements into the AI Privacy Program
- Experiences performing privacy reviews on engineering solutions
- 2+ years professional experience in privacy consulting on software products, a dedicated privacy function or equivalent experience
- 2+ years professional program or project management experience
- 4-year degree in a technical discipline, legal discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- Cross-group collaboration skills, with experience working directly with engineering teams.
Application Submission Information:
Apply at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/414997/Privacy-Program-Manager or mail the hiring manager Carrie Culley at email@example.com.