Are you experienced in leading privacy programs and able to communicate effectively across all levels?
If you would like to be part of progress, this is your chance to join ASML's Privacy Office! Apply now
- Contributing to setting up a solid Privacy Control Framework to facilitate Privacy Compliance and monitoring progress against programs, projects, plans, risks, issues and dependencies as reported by the different program and project managers
- Developing, maintaining and delivering the Portfolio of Privacy Program(s), in terms of scopes, staffing plans, estimates and deadlines for multiple concurrent Privacy Program(s) and Privacy Projects, in alignment with the Chief Privacy Officer
- Development, maintenance and delivery of relevant Privacy Project Plans, in alignment with the Privacy Project Manager(s)
- Ensuring strong and factual alignment between Privacy Program(s), Privacy Projects, Privacy Strategy and the Privacy Control Framework, in alignment with the Privacy Coordinator
- Working closely with the departments / countries and regions involved in the Privacy Program(s) and Privacy Projects in:
- Planning phase: identifying resources, budgeting and for setting deadlines for Privacy Program(s) and Privacy Projects
- Execution phase: identifying flags, finding solutions, and managing up, maintaining communications and documentation, including status and financial updates, project plans, change of priorities
- Management phase: Identifying and establishing strong connections to ensure smooth delivery, communicating and reflecting Privacy Office mission, values, vision
- Setting up and driving the ASML Binding Corporate Rules (“BCR”) global implementation Program
- Contributing to the maintenance, implementation and monitoring of the application of the ASML Binding Corporate Rules
- Driving the ASML Privacy Awareness, Communication and Training Program
- Shaping to a culture of delivery efficiency and excellence within the Privacy Office and the departments / countries and regions involved in the Privacy Program(s) and Privacy Projects
- Provide solutions-oriented program management with a willingness to creatively solve problems with a positive, professional demeanor and emotional intelligence.
- Working closely with the Privacy Coordinator in the periodical measuring of the level of maturity of the Privacy Control Framework defined activities
- Contributing in the coordination of the Privacy Network of Privacy Champions, keeping them engaged and acting as first point of contact for any questions / inquiries
- Taking part in ASML Privacy Programs / Projects
Master's degree in a relevant field.
- At least 8 years of experience in the role of Program Manager
- Excellent understanding and strong experience on Privacy related matters
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English and preferably one other language
- Strong business orientation and flexibility
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook
- Excellent analytic skills and operational motivation
- Knowledge of the main privacy processes
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload
- Quality and risk-management orientation
- Genuine interest in Program and Project Management
- Understanding of business processes
Context of the position
The ASML Privacy Office is part of the ASML Privacy Practice, based on a dual-layers organization, composed by the Privacy Office itself and by the Privacy Network. The ASML Privacy Office acts as focal point for all the privacy and personal data protection matters within the company and has the main duties to:
- define the Privacy strategy and framework, leading and overseeing its group-wide implementation,
- advise management on privacy and personal data protection related risks (i.e. through DPIAs),
- define privacy controls / actions and monitor their implementation,
- define and monitor the privacy awareness program,
- handle privacy related requests and personal data breaches,
- launch and coordinating specific special programs and projects.
The pending approval of ASML’s Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), relating to the international transfer of data, will expand the scope of the personal data protection legal requirements to other regions and additional stakeholders (employees and business partners) in these regions.
Application Submission Information:
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time can be discussed in case you're available for at least 32 hours.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this role.