The position is a member of the OneTrust Global Privacy Team which requires an individual with legal expertise who can translate that expertise into practical advice. The Global Privacy Team creates white papers, blog posts, webinars, slides, and assessments about important topics and the individual in this position needs to be able to quickly and thoughtfully produce that content. A familiarity with privacy law and related experience is also essential. An excellent working knowledge of the GDPR is necessary and a CIPP/E is preferred.
Typical day/week snapshot
- Speak at leading privacy conferences, participate in webinars, and present to industry groups.
- Create practical articles, blog posts and white papers for privacy professionals
- Prepare reports, analyses, briefing materials, and presentations on privacy issues.
- Participate in industry groups and standards bodies to advance privacy methodologies.
- Create content for a variety of privacy tasks critical to enterprise companies.
- Assist in internal training and sales enablement
- Support our international compliance program.
What we need from you:
- LLB or JD
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with data privacy regulatory requirements and compliance issues.
- Regulatory, consulting, law firm, compliance, and in-house backgrounds will all be considered.
- Ability and willingness to travel (10%-30%)
- Experience working for a regulator in the privacy/data protection space.
- Examples of published work covering the topic of privacy.
- Fluency in more than one language.
- CIPP/E certification or CIPM certification.
Application Submission Information: