The Privacy Analyst supports the Chief Privacy Officer in the development and maintenance of ongoing privacy-related efforts across Alight. Responsibilities include project management, program support and administrative functions related to privacy activities and initiatives.
As a Privacy Analyst, your job will include the following:
- Assist in management of the privacy engagement process, including working with business teams to provide appropriate privacy engagement documentation, instructions and answer questions
- Monitor relevant federal, state and international data protection laws to ensure ongoing compliance with those privacy and security requirements.
- Assist in developing cross-functional training on Alight’s privacy protocols and other privacy regulatory obligations.
- Coordinate privacy impact assessment activities, including scheduling project meetings, compiling monitoring/audit summaries, documenting corrective actions.
- Assist with privacy incident investigations and follow-up corrective actions.
- Review proposals for internal and external projects including information gathering to understand subject matter and geographic scope, processing activities, third party involvement, and potential data uses.
- Manage the Data Privacy Mailbox, including tracking, filing, tasking assignments, and responding to correspondence.
- Draft privacy FAQs for business projects
- Maintain the Privacy SharePoint site and work with technical resources to create, update or, modify other privacy tools and technology.
- Maintain metrics for the Global Privacy programs
- Complete other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant field
- At least three plus years of demonstrated privacy work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information clearly to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Application Submission Information:
To apply please visit: