CMS is looking for a mid-level tech & data lawyer in order to strengthen its tech & data law team.
Detailed Position Description:
You will be involved in all technology related legal areas (including IT law, contract law), data protection and privacy, all areas of IP (domain names, trademarks, copyright, models and designs, patents, etc.), telecom regulatory, trade practices, e-commerce, media and entertainment, pharma regulatory, strategic licensing, etc.
You will be part of dynamic team that offers the full range of legal services to its clients (litigation, transactional and advisory works) for a large variety of different types of clients: large multinational companies, large Belgian companies as well as emerging enterprises in many different industries, including heavy automotive, manufacturing, life sciences & healthcare, technology, media and press, telecoms, FMCG, e-commerce, food, retail.
- You have an excellent command of English, Dutch and French;
- You obtained a Master in law with excellent academic results;
- Relevant experience (preferably as part of an international environment) in handling technology matters/projects/litigation is a plus, but it is not necessary;
- You are an ambitious lawyer with a strong passion for technology and data;
- You are a team player with outstanding legal capabilities, entrepreneurial spirit and good communication skills;
- You are imaginative and business-savvy.
Application Submission Information:
To apply, please send your resume to Natacha De Greef, our HR Manager, at HR@cms-db.com.