- Lead and manage Salesforce’s EMEA-based Privacy team, which is located in London, Paris and Munich.
- Work with customers, prospective customers, and partners on privacy-related questions about using Salesforce services in support of the Sales and Professional Services organizations, thereby aligning on business priorities.
- Partner with the Commercial Legal team in customer negotiations, including supporting the drafting and negotiation of privacy related agreements.
- Be a resident expert and resource on EMEA privacy and data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation, NIS Directive and E- privacy Regulation.
- Partner with members of the legal, security, technology, marketing and HR team, other stakeholder teams and outside counsel to help ensure the company’s compliance with laws, regulations and customer contracts.
- Develop and maintain internal privacy policies and procedures, thereby shaping Salesforce's internal GDPR privacy program.
- Work with our government affairs team to help influencing EMEA privacy and data protection laws.
- Partner with other EMEA managing counsels and privacy leadership to develop EMEA privacy legal leadership and vision.
For more information about this role, including the required skills and experience, please see here.
Application Submission Information:
Apply on the company website.