The Director, Privacy Officer leads our compliance with healthcare privacy laws and regulations across multiple pharmacy and payor solutions.
Detailed Position Description:
- Serve as healthcare privacy subject matter expert for businesses and solutions. Work closely with solution and data teams to ensure compliance with all healthcare privacy laws and regulations.
- Ensure all data uses are in compliance with agreements including BAAs and other contractual restrictions, applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Develop privacy plans and ensure compliance across all solution activities including development, implementation, operations, and support.
- Lead privacy for strategic initiatives and new product development projects.
- Manage and negotiate BAAs (business associate agreements) with customers, downstream BAAs with vendors, and other related business agreements to support HIPAA business associate requirements.
- Support business/transactional counsel with the review and negotiation of privacy language as needed, particularly for HIPAA and privacy issues.
- Develop and maintain privacy policies and SOPs.
- Complete audits, risk assessment activities, analysis, and corrective actions.
- Continuously learn about new regulatory requirements and industry trends and build into the privacy program.
- Train businesses and solutions on HIPAA and healthcare privacy requirements. Lead outreach plans and continuously build relationships and awareness around importance of privacy.
Application Submission Information: