Last Updated: June 2015
This series presents nine elements of a successful vendor-management program and a checklist to help you, the privacy pro, to manage an effective program. Sometimes themes can help us remember information, so for that reason, we’ll use the solar system to guide us through this series: Picture your company as the star around which all vendors revolve—outer space was so much more appealing than an oceanic theme where sharks circle.
- Part 1: Mercury – Why Have a Vendor Management Program?
- Part 2: Venus – The Internal Elements
- Part 3: Earth – Risk Assessment
- Part 4: Mars – Pain Points
- Part 5: The Cloud
- Part 6: Jupiter – Contract Provisions
- Part 7: Saturn – Ongoing Monitoring
- Part 8: Uranus – Data Breaches
- Part 9: Neptune – Ending the Relationship
- Part 10: Pluto – A Checklist