This annual study from ARRKA looks at mobile apps and websites from India.
- 2022 Report (PDF)
The 2022 report focuses on personal data collection by mobile apps and websites, while providing insight on the following key findings:
- What personal data is being collected and how?
- Are apps collecting more personal data than needed?
- Who is your personal data being shared with?
- How transparent are organizations being with you?
- How do Indian apps compare with global apps on privacy?
- How compliant are Indian digital lending apps to RBI's guidelines?
- How accurately are Indian apps making declarations on the Google Play Store & Apple App Store?
- Readiness for the upcoming India Data Protection Bill.
Previous Editions of Report