- IAPP Westin Research Fellow Sarah Rippy broke down the newly minted Colorado Privacy Act, including a look at the bill's scope, exemptions and the consumer rights it gives citizens.
- The IAPP created a chart comparing the comprehensive data privacy laws in California, Virginia and Colorado, providing an overview of each law’s requirements and highlighting their similarities and differences.
- The IAPP asked privacy professionals about the privacy-themed books they enjoy, so if you are looking for something to read while relaxing on the beach, you may just find it here.
- The IAPP will host a LinkedIn Live discussing "'Schrems II:' A year on" July 15.
- McKool Smith Attorney Nadia Ilham Mariam Ishaq detailed what drives a company's privacy strategy in a changing landscape for Privacy Perspectives.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.