We know, there's lots of privacy news and guidance to keep up with every day. So, to help, we offer our top-five most-read stories for the week.
- In this piece for Privacy Tracker on the CCPA draft regulations, Thompson Hine Partners Steven Stransky, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, and Megan Glowacki look at how the CCPA’s accessibility requirements have evolved since their initial inception and are an important area of compliance potentially overlooked by businesses.
- In this piece for The Privacy Advisor, Baker & Hostetler's Alyse Stach, Ann O'Brien and Jeewon Serrato, CIPP/US, provide real-world scenarios in which companies need to navigate the line between privacy and antitrust.
- In this piece for Privacy Perspectives, WilmerHale Associate Ali Jessani explains why businesses should pay attention to privacy regulatory requirements when using artificial intelligence.
- IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US, shares advice offered by privacy tech vendor CEOs and investors at last month’s The Rise of Privacy Tech Virtual Summit in this piece for Privacy Tech.
- The Daily Dashboard reports the European Commission is prepping for possible invalidation of the Privacy Shield.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.