- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball rounded up the ways lawmakers and technology companies are trying to combat privacy harms expected from the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, eliminating the constitutional right to an abortion and placing other privacy rights in question.
- IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant explored the details of recent Google Analytics decisions out of Austria, France and Italy.
- Journalist Luca Bertuzzi covered the highlights from the recent EU General Data Protection Regulation enforcement, including thoughts from regulators.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Information Accountability Foundation Senior Foundation Strategist Lynn Goldstein, CIPP/US, wrote the Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade "flatly undermines" the right to privacy.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.