We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Resource Center: "White Paper — Negotiating with Service Providers and Third Parties under CCPA," by Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz Partner, Chair, Privacy and Data Security Group Tanya Forsheit, CIPP/US, CIPT, PLS
- The Privacy Advisor: "Are you prepped to comply with Nevada's opt-out law?" by SixFifty's President Kimball Dean Parker and Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel Marie Kulbeth
- Resource Center: "White Paper — COPRA and CDPA: Similarities, Gray Areas and Differences," by IAPP Senior Westin Research Fellow Müge Fazlioglu, CIPP/E, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "At Senate, consensus on federal law until you get to 'private right of action'" by IAPP Editor Angelique Carson, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "What you must know about 'third parties' under GDPR and CCPA" by HCL Technologies Global Privacy Office Senior Manager Piotr Foitzik, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.