Call for Speakers Now Open
Privacy. Security. Risk. (P.S.R.) is coming to San Diego this year, bringing you the best of security and privacy in one brilliant conference.
- Do I have knowledge to share?
- Can I lead an engaging session for my peers?
- Do I want to get more involved in the privacy and cloud security communities?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” then we want you to submit a speaking proposal.
Deadline: February 26
Speaking Has Its Benefits, and Here Are Just a Few:
- Enjoy exposure at one of the world’s top privacy and information security events
- Lead the conversation around today’s hottest issues
- Get a complimentary pass to attend the conference
- Earn 3 CPEs per hour of speaking/presenting for the first delivery of the presentation and 1 CPE per hour for redelivery of the same material
Heading to Southern California
This year, we’re bringing P.S.R. to San Diego, CA, for the first time. What a fantastic location to discuss privacy and information security, two intertwined concepts that have never been more relevant than they are today. With four full days of workshops and conference sessions, we’ll cover the nuts and bolts of privacy and security with thought leaders from around the world, challenging attendees’ notions of identity, fairness, ethics and security. Be a part of this enlightening and entertaining conference.
The Summit spotlights the issues that affect your job, bringing together the sharpest minds, unparalleled programs and preeminent networking opportunities. Join the thousands of privacy pros who will take advantage of topnotch training and first-class education at the world’s premier privacy conference.
Join a distinguished group of your peers and colleagues as we hear from some of the legal profession’s foremost experts—at the Privacy Bar Section Forum 2017. Register today!