Thank you for contributing to the IAPP Data Protection Intensive: Deutschland 2020. To help ensure your session’s success, please see these important instructions:
Due now: Check the online schedule to see your session date and time
- Please review the title and description for your session. Please create your presentation with your co-faculty, if any, to match this title and description. If you have questions, contact Programming & Speaker Coordinator, Sarah Daigle.
Due now: Send us your portrait and biography
- If we have this information on file, we’ve posted it to our website. If yours are missing or outdated, please email Sarah Daigle, at firstname.lastname@example.org, your updates. Biographies should be 100 words maximum, and portraits must be .jpeg or .tiff format, 300 x 300 pixels or better
17 June at 16:00 CET (10:00 EDT): Attend faculty orientation web conference
- All faculty are required to participate in this web conference led by Programming Director Rick Habib.
- We’ll review demographics of our audience, logistics of the event, deadlines, and tips for making your session a success.
- Sarah Daigle will send a calendar invite with instructions on how to log on.
17 July: Deadline for initial session-planning call
- Please schedule a planning call with your co-faculty to discuss speaker roles, content distribution and presentation organisation.
- Contact Sarah if you’d like a meeting invite created for you and your co-faculty.
6 August: Send draft presentations
- Send electronic copies of your presentation drafts, outlines, PowerPoints and/or handouts to Sarah.
- All faculty must use the IAPP event-specific PPT template provided here.
3 September: Send final presentations
- Upload electronic copies of your presentation and handouts in PPT format to Sarah by end of day using the link to be provided.
- If you’re on a panel, you must combine presentations into one deck.
Please don't miss the deadlines
- If you do, we may need to cancel your session and complimentary pass. We are thrilled to have you on board and really don’t want to do that.
- Need to make a change to speakers, panellists or presentation content? It’s important to run it by us. Please contact Sarah immediately if you need to adjust.
I’M SPEAKING! Let your friends and followers know that you’re attending #DPI20 in Munich. Simply download the image below and upload it to your preferred social network. Don’t forget to tag us!
@IAPP – International Association of Privacy Professionals
(select our handle from the dropdown menu that appears)
Follow #DPI20 and join the conversation. We look forward to seeing you at the IAPP Data Protection Intensive: Deutschland 2020 in Munich this September.