Thank you for contributing to the IAPP Data Protection Intensive: Deutschland 2019. To help ensure your session’s success, please see these important instructions:
Due now: Check the online schedule to see your session date and time
- Please review the title and description for your session. Please create your presentation with your co-faculty, if any, to match this title and description. If you have questions, contact Programming & Speaker Specialist, Ashleigh Austin.
Due now: Send us your portrait and biography
- If we have this information on file, we have posted it to our website. If your profile is missing or outdated, please email Ashleigh Austin, at email@example.com with your updates. Biographies should be 100 words maximum, and portraits must be .jpeg or .tiff format, 300 x 300 pixels or better
28 August at 16:00 CET (10:00 EST): Attend faculty orientation web conference
- All faculty are required to participate in this web conference led by Programming Director Rick Habib.
- We will review demographics of our audience, logistics of the event, deadlines, and tips for making your session a success.
- Ashleigh Austin will send a calendar invite with instructions on how to log on.
30 August: Send draft presentations
- Send electronic copies of your presentation drafts, outlines, PowerPoints (PPT) and/or handouts to Ashleigh.
- All faculty must use the IAPP event-specific PPT template provided here.
6 September: Deadline for initial session-planning call
- Please schedule a planning call with your co-faculty to discuss roles, content distribution and presentation organisation.
- Contact Ashleigh if you would like a meeting invite created for you and your co-faculty.
13 September: Send final presentations
- Upload electronic copies of your presentation and handouts in PPT format to Ashleigh by end of day using the link to be provided.
- If you are on a panel, you must combine presentations into one deck.
- Please try not to miss deadlines. If you do, we may need to cancel your session and complimentary pass. We are thrilled to have you on board and would not want that to happen.
- Need to make a change to faculty, panellists or presentation content? It is important to run it by us. Please contact Ashleigh immediately if you need to adjust.
Get social! Use the hashtag #DPI19 to make sure everyone in your network knows you are speaking at the Conference.
See our Code of Conduct at IAPP events.