Thank you for exhibiting at the IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2018. To get the most out of your exhibitor package, please see the following:
Due now! Send us your company logo and description
- Please email us your high-resolution company logo in .eps format.
- Please email us a 100-word company description. It will be published in the conference program along with your logo. State your company name exactly as you would like it to appear on all of our materials.
January 12: Register for exhibitor passes
Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the exhibit hall and reception only.
- You can purchase additional exhibitor passes for $495 USD each (limit of one per booth size).
- Passes are nontransferable. Sorry, no sharing allowed.
- You can upgrade to full conference passes, which allow access to main conference sessions, general sessions, networking and receptions, for an additional $695 USD (limit of two).
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
- You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference attendee mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to you.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Send a PDF proof to email@example.com or a hard copy to IAPP, Marketing Department, 75 Rochester Ave., Suite 4, Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between February 2 and March 2.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between April 6 and May 4.
If you are contacted directly to book your hotel room it is a scam and should be disregarded. If you are having any issues with booking hotels, please contact the IAPP directly for assistance.
Unfortunately, it has been brought to our attention that there is a company contacting IAPP Global Privacy Summit sponsors and exhibitors offering “assistance” with booking hotel rooms. The unidentified company has been cold-calling our listed exhibitors intimating they are authorized by the IAPP to help book rooms at the Marriott Marquis or alternative hotels.
To be clear, this company and others like it are NOT IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED with the IAPP Global Privacy Summit and are not authorized to use our name or trademark in any solicitations. The IAPP is currently working through proper channels to stop the deceptive practices of this company.
Interested in learning more about exhibiting?
Find out about exhibitor opportunities now.
For more information, contact our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 603.427.9200.
See our Code of Conduct at IAPP events.