Original broadcast date: November 16, 2016
Eyeing the GDPR, with its 200-page bulk, can be daunting. How can all of that detail be operationalized in such short order? Well, the good news is if you're an IAPP member you have access to a wide range of resource to get your program ready.
Thanks to new research done in combination with TRUSTe, insights have emerged into how prepared organizations are right now, how they are already performing data protection impact assessments and appointing DPOs, and which firms are best positioned for the GDPR to come into force.
Join us in benchmarking your program, and hearing from those on the frontlines about how they're taking their maturing privacy programs and readying them for GDPR compliance.
What you’ll take away:
- A first look at newly gathered data on what your organizational peers have been doing to prepare for GDPR compliance.
- Insight into the latest efforts major companies are taking with regards to PIA and DPO readiness.
- What sets apart mature privacy programs from those still gearing up.
- Hilary Wandall, General Counsel and Chief Data Governance Officer, TRUSTe
- Sam Pfeifle, Publications Director, IAPP