This framework, published by the Personal Data Protection Commission of Singapore, provides guidance to data protection professionals to perform their job functions effectively in an organisation, and also outlines the job overview specific to a DPO.
How can the Framework help you?
- Have a better understanding of the different job functions so as to hire the right Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Consider building up the data innovation-related competencies of their DP professionals as they move towards harnessing the value of data to deliver new and improved products and services
Data Protection Professionals
- Clear career path for data protection
- Identify their competency gaps and relevant training courses to plug the gaps
- Effectively operationalise the organisation's data protection policies and processes