Federal Reserve Bank is looking for Privacy & Compliance Analyst.
About the Role:
The Privacy and Compliance Analyst serves as part of the Bank’s legal operations team and is responsible for administering the Bank’s privacy program through performing a wide variety of tasks related to compliance and privacy. This position reports to the Associate General Counsel and Privacy Officer.
- Analyze and evaluate data privacy assessments, conducting and maintaining inventories, and other administrative support activities for the legal department.
- Serve as a data privacy subject matter expert to support business areas with privacy consultations, risk assessments, updates to PII inventories, and mitigation of privacy risks.
- Support the management and resolution of privacy incidents, and preparation of reports, communications, or other materials as needed.
- Provide administrative support in receiving, reviewing, and responding to information disclosure requests.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; or combination of education and/or experience.
- Working knowledge of privacy regulations and information security policies and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Strong research, problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking.
- Adept at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within teams.
- CIPM or CIPP preferred.
- Experience with OneTrust or similar software strongly preferred.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment.
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking.
- Annual tuition reimbursement.
- Professional development programs, training and conferences.
- And more…
- This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
- This role allows for the employee to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. For this specific role, 3 days per week of work can be conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
- In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Application Submission Information:
To Apply, please submit your resume and application to: