Original broadcast date: 21 March 2023
This webinar will discuss The IAPP- EY Annual Privacy Governance Report 2022. This research focused on five key foundational areas of governance:
- Governance and operating model: The organizational structures, roles and responsibilities for managing the collection, use, retention, disclosure and disposal of personal data.
- Privacy strategy and planning: The activities undertaken by the privacy office to determine the strategic direction of the privacy office and its associated planning activities.
- Compensation management: The annual process of determining the compensation of privacy office staff.
- Budget management: The processes and activities supporting the development, approval and spending of annual privacy budgets.
- Performance metrics and monitoring: The processes and measurements to understand how the organization is performing against privacy strategy.
Jordyn Hardy, Programming and Speaker Specialist, IAPP
Angela Saverice-Rohan, CIPP/US, Principal, Technology Consulting, Ernst & Young LLP
Joe Jones, Research & Insights Director, IAPP